To join a Zoom class
• You need to first register for a class from the booking timetable.
• You will receive an email approx 4 hours before the class with the link to join the class.
• If you have not been taught by the teacher before please join the class 15 mins before the class is due to start. Then they can check in with you regarding anything they should know in order to teach you safely.
• If you have been before, please join the class at least 10 mins before it is due to start. You may need your TeamUp login details including password.
• You don’t have to turn your video screen on but the teacher cannot see you to give you instruction unless you do.
• The teacher will mute everyone during the class to stop noise disruption from audio feedback. However, you can unmute yourself at any point if you need to say something.
Any questions please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A video link will be coming to this page, to explain how to:
• Sign up to the booking system.
• Join a Zoom class.