Classes and Prices
All regular classes are drop-in. There is no need to book.
Yoga mats and all other equipment is provided. There are male and female changing rooms. Frequently Asked Questions.
Guide to levels
These classes are for beginners, people with no previous experience of yoga or those with limited experience.
Classes designed to accommodate all levels of experience. Complete beginners are welcome to attend these classes.
Classes for people with experience of yoga who are taking their practice further. These classes are not appropriate for beginners.
Drop-in yoga prices: early morning (7-8am), evening & weekend
£12 / £10 concession
Drop-in yoga prices: Monday-Friday 8:15-5pm
£10 / £9 concession
Please note the pregnancy class is £12. Class cards do not apply.
You can buy classes as a present: Giftcard.
Class cards (please read terms & conditions before purchase)
6-class card: £57 (concession = £51) – valid for 2 months
12-class card: £108 (concession = £96) – valid for 4 months
24-class card: £192 – valid for 3 months
Class cards – terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before purchase
- Concession prices are available for students, people on benefits and people over 65 who are not working full-time. Evidence of concession status needs to be provided, for students this must show full-time study.
- Class cards are not transferable, the cards must be used by the named user.
- Class cards must be used within the time specified: 2 months for a 6-class card, 4 months for a 12-class card, 2 months for a 24-class card.
- Class cards can be used for any drop-in classes except the yoga for pregnancy classes.
- If you have a query regarding your class card please write in before the card has expired.